6th May 2021 , Live from Geneva Switzerland (on Zoom Platform)
2.30 PM - 3.30 PM
Life Time opportunity to get Honored for the Excellence in the Territory of Education of during the United Nation’s WISIS event live online in Geneva, Switzerland.
We invite you to come together and participate in the Grandeur of 16th National Education Awards & 6th International Education Excellence Awards 2021 by Nominating your College/ University / on Individual capacity in this larger than life event held live from Geneva, Switzerland. This is being organized by – CMAI Association of India under the flagship of United Nation’s ITU, Geneva, Switzerland.
The mode of event will be conducted online via zoom. Zoom link will be send to participants and awardees who have shown their consent for joining.
In August presence of
Hon’ble Deputy Secretary General, ITU
Vice Chancellor, VMOU, Kota
President, CMAI Association of India &
President, National Technical Education Empowerment Committee formed by AICTE
The Award Show past & present partners:
· International Telecom Union, Geneva, United Nations (ITU)
· CommonWealth Telecom Organization, UK
· All India Council of Technical Education, Government of India (AICTE)
· Association of Indian Universities, Government of India (AIU)
· Telecom Export Promotion Council (TEPC), Government of India
· International Telecom Union Asia Pacific Telecommunity (ITU-APT)
Our Past Patron Supporters:
· ICTA, Mauritius
· National Computer Board, Mauritius,
· Government of India- Department of Telecom
· Government of India- National Internet Exchange of India ( NIXI),
· Government of India-Department of Electronics and IT
· National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT )
· And several other international Industry associations and Universities.
The online Award Ceremony will be succeeded by a Conference - International Conference on Digital Transformation of Education: Road towards SDG 4.
The purpose of the conference to be held along with Education Awards 2021 in Geneva, Switzerland would be the platform to demonstrate various innovations and applications of various education policy and technology across the globe and to adapt them in present academic scenario. There would also be Industry sponsors who would be willing to adopt the innovations for commercial use. Suitable innovations would also be awarded during the ceremony.
Some of the highlights of the Show:
1. Opportunity to be a part of International Education Arena, only opportunity to join online in Geneva, Switzerland in the head Quarters of International Telecommunications Union & UN.
2. Opportunity to be a part of UN event WSIS forum
3. Opportunity to do live online networking Globally with High Visibility
4. To be a part of many important decisions to be taken and implemented in the Arena of ICT and Education through Sustainable Development Goals which is to be implemented Globally
During the last event: Dr. Toure, Secretary General, International Telecom Union quoted in this behalf "It is also a great pleasure to see so many delegates here in the audience today. Indeed, I believe that this is the first time that National Telecom Summit & Awards have been organized on such a grand scale in any Country in the world. I am delighted to be a part of the 2013 and 2012 NTA ICT World Communication Awards ( earlier called National Telecom Awards), which I am sure, will have a long-lasting impact on ICT development and international telecom policies, both here in India and around the world”.
So lets come together join hands and celebrate the festivity of the proliferation of Educating Society for a better future ahead.
Nominate Approbate Celebrate
You are requested to file nomination for yourself or others by logging on to https://forms.gle/Eghs9BH4dZmSzR5DA
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For nominations in individual capacities request please send your resume at above mentioned email id’s. For any further information you may contact directly Mr. Navtesh Goyal, ED, CMAI Association of India at Navtesh@cmai.asia +91 97 118 69771.
CMAI Association of India is one of the premier associations of our country which has greatest contribution in Nation Building as it is a member of many prestigious committees of Indian Government participating in many crucial policy making decisions. CMAI Association of India acts as a bridge between Industries, Policy Makers, Regulators, Investors etc. It is non-profit trade promotion organization based in India with 48,500 members and 54 MOU partners across the globe.
CMAI is prominent trade association promoting growth in communications, manufacturing trade sector through Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy, Research, Exhibitions, Trade shows, Conferences and Seminars, Technology events, Buyers-Sellers Meets B2B meetings promotion and fostering business and strategic relationships. More details are available at www.cmai.asia.